Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

OMG!! Not Again!!!

Soooooo Frustrating!!!  Everytime I use this "Dream Machine", The darn thing freezes up, I mean, really freezes up!!  All I was making this time was these little blankets, a total of 4, and BAM!  I'm almost done, and what do you think happens?  This stupid machine locks up.  I've got to take it in again!!!  Does anybody else have this problem with their Innovis 4000 D.  I WANT A NEW MACHINE!!!  I have had this one for 2 years, and it's in the shop as many times as I have used it. 

I had to switch to my old standby, my 33 year old singer futura.  At least it never gives me any trouble.  Never been in the shop, never misses a beat.  It just can't embroider like these new ones!!!! UUUUUGGGGHHHH! Why does it do that!!!!

Anyway, here are my finished blankets.  Thank Goodness I was done with the embroidering, so I could complete them on my old faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *