Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Floating Double Finger Ring

I was watching "One Tree Hill", and Haley was consoling Julien when she reached over and placed her hand over his.  I immediately noticed the ring she was wearing.  My first thought was "How is she keeping that on? So, I rewound, paused, and repeated several times.   I had never seen a ring like this and fell in love with it.  Well, you know me, I had to figure out how to make it, so here is my version of her ring and i love it.  This is the first time I have successfully soldered a piece like this.  Anyway, It stays on just like any other ring.  I have slept in it, washed my hair with it on, everything just to try it out.  I can't believe how many people notice it and ask the same question that I did,
It is made from Argentium Sterling Silver and Swarovski crystals.  What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *