Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Naked Kitty Bath & Body Limited Production

Storm and Smoke, My Babies!!

Okay, It's that time of year again, and I am making my "Naked Kitty" Products.  So Far I have formulated My "Naked Kitty Foot Scrub" and My "Naked Kitty Vanilla Mint Brown Sugar Body Scrub.


 The Foot scrub helps to relieve the dry skin on your feet, elbows, and knees. This scrub is more coarse than a body or facial scrub, but, can be used on arms and body, it just depends on the sensitivity level of your skin.As you massage, you will enjoy the added benefit of the wonderful aromatic scents of Lavender oil, which aids in relaxation and the reduction of anxiety and stress, Eucalyptus oil, which aids in Concentration and Circulation. Fresh Spearmint, picked from my own garden, which helps to relieve headaches, stress, fatigue, nervous conditions and itching. Dried Calendula flowers which have been used for centuries to heal wounds and skin irritations. I also add into the mix some Biosilk silk therapy, just because I love it. You can order it here:  Naked Kitty On Etsy


All of these ingredients are mixed with Fleur De Sel (Grey Sea Salt) harvested from the Brittany region of France's Atlantic Ocean to exfoliate. It is known as the Caviar of sea salt. Avocado Oil, which relieves dryness and itching and contains high levels Vitamin E and Vitamin A and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, which plumps and moisturizes the skin with a combination of vitamin E and vitamin A.


The Vanilla Mint Brown Sugar Body Scrub is an all over scrub. Made with Turbinado (Raw) Sugar, Fresh Spearmint, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Honey, Vanilla Essential Oil and Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum.  I pick the spearmint from my own garden.

Looks, Yummy, Huh!  It may look good enough to eat, but it does have a little Biosilk Silk Therapy in it, if it weren't for that, you probably could eat it.

 The ingredients in this formula will exfoliate, moisturize, and invigorate your skin.
You can get it in my Naked Kitty Shop on Etsy


 As you massage, you will enjoy the added benefit of the wonderful aromatic scent of Vanilla which improves the mood and reduces depression and Fresh Spearmint leaves, picked from my own garden, which helps to relieve headaches, stress, fatigue, and itching.


   This formula also has honey. Honey has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties and has been used to treat skin blemishes for many centuries. It is also an antioxidant and a natural moisturizer. (I forgot to put this ingredient on the label, but it is in there) 



This scrub also has Avocado Oil, which relieves dryness and itching and contains high levels Vitamin E and Vitamin A and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, which plumps and moisturizes the skin with a combination of vitamin E and vitamin A. I also put BioSilk Silk therapy Serum. For years, I would put a tiny bit on my face, it would feel a bit greasy, but, immediately absorbed into the skin leaving my skin so soft and it smells so good, so I decided to put it into my bath and body scrubs.

I will soon be creating a scrub from Himalayan Sea Salt, It  has a beautiful natural pink color

So You're Wondering How I came up with the name "Naked Kitty",   Read the story here
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *