Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Naked Kitty Christmas Presents

Finally, I am able to publish more of my Naked Kitty Bath and Body Products. I made my family Spa Baskets for Christmas, so I had to wait until after Christmas to post. Complete with soaps, scrubs, lotions, fuzzy booties, and I embroidered their towels too.

These are my inspiration for the name of my products.  Aren't they precious. 
Naked Kitty Spa Basket
These are Gene and Claribel's Spa Baskets
  
It's Good to be da Queen
for Claribel, my Mom in Law
It's Good to be da King
for my Father in Law, Gene

Clarissa and Nicole's Spa Basket
Spoiled Basket for Clarissa  
Nicole's Sassy Basket
Getting it all packaged

 
Oh, and did I mention my two little naked kitties
I hope they liked their presents!!!

Check out my Naked Kitty Bath and Body Products on Etsy.
Products are limited because they are only made after you order to assure you have the freshest natural body products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *