Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Wedded Bliss Quilt

Jan, this is for you and anyone else who wants to make a really cool quilt for anyone getting married or an anniversary quilt.  


I have this quilt listed on Etsy for custom ordered items. Here is the link.:

For you quilters, here is the link to the website for the mag: www. quiltmaker.com.  

If it is no longer available, I will be more than happy to take photos of my mag so you can make one for yourself.  Can I do that?  Not sure, let me check the copyright stuff.

I found the link to the project:   Bliss Quilt Project

Here are some pics of the quilts I have made or you can check my post from earlier:



Label requested by Client




If you look closely, I have added some rhinestuds to the center of the flowers, it made it so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *