Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Haberer Hurricane Harvey Relief


Well, it's been crazy here in Texas.  Somehow, my husband and I were spared the floods from Hurricane even though everyone surrounding us were under water.  We were truly blessed.  My daughter, Marinda, a single Mom, and her children, Jonathan, Nyah and Jacob, were not as fortunate.   I have a created a Go Fund Me Campaign to help her and her children rebuild their lives.  

Please share the link above to your family and friends to spread the word.  My daughter is a Realtor at the very beginning of her career and has no other income source, was not in a flood zone, so, did not have flood insurance.

No donation is too small.

Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness in advance.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *