Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hydrodipped Stainless Texans Koozie For Haberer Family Harvey Relief Fund | eBay



Help out a family in need and get an awesome Hydro dipped Bottle/Can Koozie with the Texans Logo.






Our Daughter and her children have been displaced out of her home because of Hurricane Harvey.  She is a single Mom and their home flooded, but was not in a flood prone area, so, there is no flood insurance. This is one of the coolest Stainless Steel Koozies that I have made and it was for a family member, (I'll have to make another for them).  I thought that maybe it could help raise some money to help her.  Thanks and Happy Bidding!!





My Grand Daughter, Nyah, looking over some of their losses.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *