Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

More Pop Art Digital Work

I had this photo of my son, and I really loved it, but, it really wasn't one that you would print and frame and display, it was more for a scrapbook or memory book.  I have found that photos that fall into this category

make excellent material for digital manipulation.  After I did my daughter's photo, I remembered this photo and decided to give it a shot.  Unfortunately, I am self taught on these graphics programs, and I get so frustrated when I go back to do more, and I can't remember how I did it.  As I get better, I'll post more detailed instructions on making these cool pop art images.  If you like the images let me know and I'll make it a point to make notes as I go so I can let you know how I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *