Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh, No!! What is that?

Okay, I was making a Galveston Tee, an iron on, but when I peeled off the paper, there was only a big white square. huh?  I don't know what happened!!  I had used the same iron on sheet, out of the same package,on a previous shirt with no problem.  Well, I can't stand to waist anything, especially a brand new high quality T shirt, so, I had to come up with something to save the Tee!  And Voila!  Here is the salvaged product.


And here is how I saved it.  I took the T Shirt and first tried to remove the iron on mistake, not happening!!  So, then, I decided to print it on printable fabric and stitch it on the shirt, but, it was not large enough to cover the big white square that the transfer had left.  Man! what can I do now.  Okay, I got a piece of black fabric and cut it to cover the transfer and stitched it on with a zig zag stitch, then I placed my printed fabric on top of that and stitched around it leaving about 1/4 inch of raw edge.  I did this so it would give a ragged edge and give it more interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *