Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OMG!!  I was almost finished with my crib quilt, and what do you think?  My machine just seizes up.  Sooooo Frustrating, especially since it happens more often than not.  When it works, it's awesome, but, that's the problem, it spends more time in the shop than it does working.  The Shower is Saturday, and I don't know if I will get it back in time to finish it.  UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!  I think Brother should send me a brand new machine.  what do y'all think.  I'm calling them tomorrow and screaming at them, AGAIN!!!  After spending tons of money for this machine, you would think it would work.  It's a Brother Innov-is 4000D.  Anybody else having issues with theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *