Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Studio, Oh my gosh!! How do I collect all this STUFF!!

Well, this is where I work. Have you EVER seen such a huge collection of everything.  What a mess, but, I never lack for inspiration and resources.  Gosh, please tell me that I am not the only one with such a messy studio.  I clean it up and mess it up. It's a vicious cycle!! It's my favorite place to be.  I spend lots and lots of hours in this room.  Poor Robert, I've pretty taken up most of the studio, he does still have a corner though!! He's so great!! Never complains about the mess or my ever encroaching presence on his space.

 One of our smaller work tables
 
 Our main work Table
 Books
 More books & Mags
Even More Books
and just a few more Books, lots and lots of Somerset Mags.  (I probably single handedly keep them in business)

and Yes!! EVEN MORE BOOKS.  I have been collecting all these books for as long as I can remember.  They are a neverending source of inspiration and resources.

 Back Wall
and this is just the inside studio, I have a garage full of supplies and equipment to access.  I am fortunate that I can just choose whatever I want to create and I probably have what I need to make it with.
back left corner
Like I said earlier, this is years and years of accumalation.  I guess that is why I appreciate it so much, it has taken many many years to get the equipment and supplies that we have, so, it is not taken for granted. It has all been collected in little bits and pieces, but it all makes for a lot of great resources to pull from.
It looks like a lot of junk, but, it is all utilized at some time or another.
So to all you crafters out there, Keep collecting, you never know what you may end up creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *