Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Sunday

Hey, Everyone, It's Sunday, and I actually made it through a whole week without incident and got a few things done.  I made a precious dress for Nyah, and we jazzed up some of her clothes with rhinestones, I printed a couple of t shirts on the YuDu.  Do you YuDu? Check out our Bubba Fest Design for the T shirts we made for our annual Bubba Fest in Livingston, Texas. Oh, Yeah, an I am almost done designing my Father in Law's train quilt.  Now that took some thinking.  I was going to try and digitize some trains (not happening!), so I bought some inkjet printable fabric http://www.cjenkinscompany.com and found a bunch of old steam engine clip art on the net and used them for the train patches. They were kind of plain, so, I stitched each printed piece to a black and white print fabric which framed each train. I also found this great fabric at fabric.com with the train sketches.  This is a work in progress, so I'll let you know how it turns out. Oh Yeah, I made this design wall out of a piece of felt and I can just slap the pieces up on it and it sticks and voila!  I can arrange and rearrange to my heart's content. I'll post some pics of my workspace soon.  It's a small space, so I have had to use all available space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *