Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

UUUggggghhhhhh!!

Okay, guys, this is just my own personal opinion, and it comes from my own personal experience.  A while back, I was trying to embroider the cutest quilt. My Brother Innovis 4000D just wouldn't cooperate.  You have no idea how frustrating this was.  I took my machine in to have it serviced umpteen times.  Anyway, to make a long story short.  Here it is months later and I was working on something else, and what do you think, I discovered my problem.  It was the OESD sticky backing.  My machine just does not want to use this product.  I started using the quilting spray adhesive, and NO MORE PROBLEMS!!  Anyway, just so you know.  (I have lots of other OESD backings, and they all work fine, I just thought I would post this in case anyone else is having issues when they use the sticky stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *